Other Web Sites You May Find Interesting
1. MAMFT: Minnesota Association for Marriage and Family Therapy: The professional marriage and family therapy association for Minnesota. Useful links for the public and therapists in Minnesota.
2. AAMFT : The American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT) is the professional association for the field of marriage and family therapy. We represent the professional interests of more than 23,000 marriage and family therapists throughout the United States, Canada and abroad. Site includes a therapist locator service and a tool for finding therapy related books, articles, tapes and events.
3. Minnesota Board of Marriage and Family Therapy: The Board of Marriage and Family Therapy was established by the Minnesota Legislature in 1987 in MS 148B. The Board's mission is limited to the duties set forth in that statute.
4. Narrative Therapy with Children and Their Families: A link to many resources around the world for narrative therapy training and other resources. Highly recommended as a place to begin learning about narrative approaches, which I highly favor. I use many of their ideas in my work and in my teaching.
5. Bill O'Hanlon's Web page: Access to information on psychotherapy, Brief Therapy, Solution-Oriented Brief Therapy, Solution-Focused Therapy, therapeutic hypnosis, and of course, Possibility Therapy. Lots of information about what Bill is into lately .. plus, his schedule, handouts, and much more.
6. The Center for Narrative Studies: Storywise.com is the home for The Center for Narrative Studies, based in Washington, DC. It provides consultation to individuals and groups to help them apply narrative approaches and literary skills to their personal and corporate needs. As a research center, we are committed to mapping the trends in narrative thinking as applied to therapy, management, professional development and education As a source for personal, spiritual and community renewal, we seek to foster a more compassionate engagement with how all of us story and listen to our own lives and the lives of others.
7. Salon Magazine: A delightful diversion ... a combination newsmagazine, book review, movie review, plus a range on interesting commentaries and columns on current events. A great place to kill some time and get informed.
612-868-0366 • 3108 Hennepin Avenue South Minneapolis, MN 55408 Copyright ©2016 Kenneth Stewart - All rights reserved.